Turn up the White Snake and synchronize your hypercolor Swatch, in this episode the team indulges in some pointless nostalgia and delves into 80s candy.
Which flavors we loved as children now cause us to cringe? Why did 80s candy try so hard to introduce children to smoking? And which iconic 80s candy was so good we BROUGHT IT BACK FROM THE DEAD?
Hang on, we’re about to hit 88 miles per hour.
Check out the awesomeness of this Big League Chew commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCawfG0CFvo
“Bar None” Recipe
- Voortman Chocolate Wafers
- Finely chopped peanuts
- Chocolate candy coating
- Set wafers on cooling grid, attempting to keep 2 wafers connected.
- Melt candy coating per instructions on package.
- Spread a bit of coating on top of wafer and sprinkle peanuts, pushing down so they stick. Allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Pour candy coating over top, gently spread with offset knife to get complete even coating.
- Allow to dry, then refrigerate.
Listen to more Candy Talk.